Featured Post

Year Reflection

I just want you to take the time and reflect on what this year has been like for you. Think about the person you were at the beginning ...

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Day 190: It Will All Work Out


Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.



Never has this scripture spoken to me in a way that it has today. I am in such awe of what God is doing. Today’s devo wasn’t planned, it was going to be something completely different. But God works in spontaneou ways, and I will follow His lead. I’ve read this scripture so many times and thought about it in hard times when things were going bad, and tried to keep my faith. But today was different. I have been going through so much these past couple of weeks, so much! And today as I was reading through scriptures to write about another topic, this one pops up and it was as if God Himself was reading it to me, telling me that it’s all working out. Assuring me that everything is in His hands, he has heard every prayer, and everything is going to be okay. As many times as I’ve said and heard this, today was different, it was as if something broke within me, It was as if every battle had been won, and the victory now sits in my court.


What I want everyone to take from this is, have faith, keep that faith and don’t give up. Give God everything you have, give Him every piece of you and I promise it will all work out. It will be your victory in the end. One day you won’t have to worry or cry about what’s going on in your life. Know that for those who love God, He is always on our side, He’s in our corner and He’s rooting for us. He’s waiting for that right moment to step in and finish the game. Trust God with all of your heart, it’s all going to work out in your favor. I love you.


Prayer Time


Talk to God about what we discussed today. Ask Him to help you endure and have faith in Him. I love you.


I love you, and I hope you have the best day, be sure to share this with someone and come back tomorrow for Day 191!

No comments:

Post a Comment