Featured Post

Year Reflection

I just want you to take the time and reflect on what this year has been like for you. Think about the person you were at the beginning ...

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 196: Everything is Going to be Alright

I apologized for the lateness of this post I've been running around nonstop since this morning and in the hospital with my nephew all day. But here it is. Thank you for sticking with me through this.


Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand.

Have you ever had a moment of freaking out so hard you're physically exhausted? Like everything starts getting out of control and you can only contain yourself for so long and at one point it's just like "freak out mode, on". And we go spiraling out of control. Tears, headaches, panic attacks, questions, the whole shebang. And then when were done crying and freaking out we find a glimpse of hope and we're reminded that everything is going to be okay. Its all going to be alright.
As humans our natural instinct is to react, we are natural worriers. Sometimes we cannot control it we cannot help but worry because we don't know what else to do. We have prayed, and done everything in our power and nothing seems to be working out. But that's the thing, God is so much more powerful than us. We can't lose faith or hope in how powerful our God is. When we know we've done everything we can do all we have left is to trust God.

Sometimes we let our experience cloud our vision. What I mean by that is, we allow our problems and struggles get in the way of the vision God has given us. We lose sight because we are focuses on the obstacle. We cannot do that or we will go in circles worrying without anything changing. We must focus on God and not take our eyes off of Him. As cliché as it sounds, we have to keep our eyes on the prize.

I just want you to be reminded that everything will be alright. Don't lose sight of the vision or allow what you're going through to get in the way of you seeing God's plan. God's hand is on you abdomen you're life. And He is with you every step of the way.

Response/Prayer Time 

Take the time to respond to what we discussed today, do so in whatever way you feel led. Then just have a conversation with God. Voice your concerns but also declare your faith.

I love you, I hope you have an amazing day or evening. Be sure to share this with someone and come back tomorrow for Day 197!

No comments:

Post a Comment