Featured Post

Year Reflection

I just want you to take the time and reflect on what this year has been like for you. Think about the person you were at the beginning ...

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Day 149: What Went Down This Week

Now, Sundays are usually our recap days where we talk about what happened this week. We do a little recap in case you missed it or want to go over it again. But today things are going to be a bit different, we're actually not going to recap at all. This week was eye opening for me, I'm not sure if it was for anyone else but I can only speak for myself when I say, sometimes I can get so caught up in this life and what's going on and how hard things are that I forget to see the beauty in it. I have learned to look on the brighter side of things. I've learned to simply enjoy life, not worrying about things that I cannot change or fix. I've learned that as much as God wants us to live a life free of sin and bondage, He also wants us to enjoy every moment of it. So today, take the time to go back and reread whichever devo stood out or spoke to you the most, and then do something today that makes you happy. Whatever it is, if you want to go for a hike do it, have a jam session do it. Just enjoy your day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for day 150! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment