Featured Post

Year Reflection

I just want you to take the time and reflect on what this year has been like for you. Think about the person you were at the beginning ...

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Day 44: Recap

I apologize for the lateness, I've been in rehearsals all day. But this week was full of discovery, we started with loneliness and ended with talking about being chosen by God and accepting His call. This week did not go at all how I planned but it's okay because it the went the way God planned, and that is all that matters. Thank you for your support and dedication, and thank you for sticking with me. We reached 40 devos this week and we're just getting started.  I love you and I hope you have a great time watching the Grammys see you tomorrow for Day 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment